1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the following url: brodnet.pl
- The operator of the website and the administrator of the personal data is: BrodNet – Internet Applications s.c. ul. Bydgoska 14, Pawlowko 89-620 Chojnice
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes: Handling queries via the form
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- Through the storage of cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The sites for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
3. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in 3.3 c) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- You may complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
4. Information in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The service may record information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate the linking of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. In each case, the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
5. Administrator logs
- User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the service.
6. Essential marketing techniques
7. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of a Service User and gaining access to them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
for the purposes set out above under “Essential marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
8. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone